How to Put CORESafety to Work For You in 2019
Start the New Year with CORESafety
As we begin the New Year, this is the optimal time to commit to achieving CORESafety’s 0:50:5 objective in your mining operation. We’re referring to having zero fatalities and a 50% reduction in injuries over a five-year period. While some statistical improvements have been seen in recent years, the fact is that there were still 27 mining fatalities reported in 2018 by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). Ongoing safety always demands constant focus and reinforcement from leadership down to managers and hourly workers. CORESafety is designed to help keep your eye on the ball. It’s the safety and health management system that keeps everyone vigilant about safety – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Want to improve safety records at your mining company in 2019?
- Take 10 minutes to check out www.CORESafety.org right now.
- Subscribe to NMA’s free YouTube channel and watch CORESafety TV.
- Watch for our frequent social media updates and share them with your followers.
- Read our CORESafety emails every two weeks.
- Download our CORESafety infographics and share internally.
Make 2019 your best year ever, safety-wise, by putting CORESafety to work right away.
- On January 3, 2019