Five Safety Hazards to Anticipate and Handle with Technology
Although safety is a major concern in many industries, mining presents a unique set of hazards that are completely different than most.
Several of CORESafety’s modules are specifically focused on these hazards, including –
- Module #4 – Fatality Prevention and Risk Management
- Module #5 – Training and Competence
- Module #13 – Occupational Health
CORESafety’s latest infographic identifies five mining safety hazards that you should always anticipate and be prepared to handle with up to date, well-maintained technology.
This new CORESafety infographic will help you understand the hazards associated with:
- Vehicle Fire Suppression
- Personnel, Vehicle and Asset Tracking
- Communication and Data Systems
- Respiratory Protection
- Gas Detection and Environmental Monitoring
To see why CORESafety may be right for your mining operation, visit our website at www.CORESafety.org
- On January 15, 2019