CORESafety TV (September 2020): Improving Your Mine Traffic Flow Patterns Pt. 2
Welcome to the September 2020 episode of CORESafety TV — the online video program from the National Mining Association.
Last month, we took you to Freeport-McMoRan’s Safford and Lone Star Mines, where we interviewed Mine Manager Bret Hunt about traffic safety improvements they’ve recently made.
In this new episode of CORESafety TV, we continue by introducing you to Mine Operations Manager Jonathan Jazwinski at the company’s Morenci Mine in Arizona.
Watch now as Jonathan explains the innovative solutions they’ve designed at Morenci for using roundabouts and light vehicle access (LVA) roads.
Also in this episode, we review CORESafety’s Module #5 – Training and Competence.
- CORESafety TV (September 2020 episode) – click here.
- CORESafety TV (August 2020 episode) – go here.
- CORESafety Module #5 Highlights – click here.
- CORESafety Module #5 Resources – go here.
- Freeport–McMoRan website – click here.
CORESafety website – go here.
- On September 1, 2020