CORESafety TV (August 2020): Improving Your Mine Traffic Flow Patterns
Welcome to the August 2020 episode of CORESafety TV — the online video program from the National Mining Association.
Last month, we shared some important insights about best practices to lessen the risk of powered haulage accidents at mining operations.
In this episode of CORESafety TV, we dig a little deeper into the traffic safety improvements that Freeport-McMoRan Inc. has been making at its Safford Mine in Arizona.
Take a look at our new interview with Bret Hunt, the mine manager at Safford, as he explains what they’ve done with roundabouts and light vehicle access (LVA) roads.
Also in this episode, we review CORESafety’s Module #4 – Fatality Prevention and Risk Management.
Finally, be sure to watch for the upcoming September 2020 episode of CORESafety TV too, when we interview Jonathan Jazwinski, the mine manager at Freeport-McMoRan’s Morenci Mine.
- CORESafety TV (August 2020 episode) – click here.
- CORESafety TV (July 2020 episode) – go here.
- CORESafety Module #4 Highlights – click here.
- CORESafety Module #4 Resources – go here.
- Freeport-McMoRan website – click here.
- CORESafety website – go here.
- On August 19, 2020