Here are two important factors in achieving a desired safety and health outcome at your mining operation:
- How a miner behaves on the job
- How you maintain a safe work culture
To ensure personnel are qualified and on board with your corporate initiatives, your organization should pay close attention during the hiring process.
CORESafety’s Module 10 explains how the selection, training and management of personnel are critical to achieving safety excellence.
To share this new CORESafety infographic within your mining operation, click to enlarge the PDF, then download and print it on your printer:
This new CORESafety infographic will help you understand:
- Why the proper Resources and Planning are so important
- How to manage and align HR activities to achieve 0:50:5
- Why recruiting the right workers can enhance safety success
- On November 17, 2021