Welcome to the October 2023 episode of CORESafety TV where we’ll look at Module #16 – Safety and Health Management Assurance.
We’ll explore why it’s critical for mining operations to be in full compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Having an improvement cycle and applying the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” process can help you accomplish this. This is a four-step management method designed to continually improve the processes at your operation.
CORESafety’s Module #16 emphasizes how to:
- Plan what should be done with a particular problem or challenge.
- Do something by taking action that is based on what you found in the planning phase.
- Check to make sure that whatever action was taken actually delivers the desired results.
- Take action based on these findings to reinforce and sustain any changes that you want to put and keep in place.
By putting Module #16 to work at your mining operation, you’ll also be able to:
- Establish a procedure to assess if you’re being compliant.
- Maintain your current information.
- Develop an improvement cycle.
- On October 2, 2023