Welcome to the January edition of CORESafety TV — the online video program from the National Mining Association.
In this episode, we’re presenting an overview summary of 5 important safety topics that we researched and shared over the last 12 months.
- Ladder Safety
- Drones in Coal Mines
- The new ErgoMine 2.0 app
- The Safety Session at MINExpo International 2021
- Sentinels of Safety Winners
Also in this episode, we’re launching a new video refresher on CORESafety’s twenty modules.
If your mining operation has any new hires that need to learn about our safety and health management system from the ground up, this is the perfect place to start.
It’s also the perfect time to share this critical information again with any workers who may already be familiar with CORESafety, but simply need to be reminded of the basics.
Join us as we start with Module #1 – Leadership Development.
- CORESafety TV (January 2022 episode) – click here.
- CORESafety TV (December 2021 episode) – go here.
- CORESafety Module #1 Highlights – click here.
- CORESafety Module #1 Resources – go here.
- CORESafety Module #1 – Gap Analysis Check List – located here.
To visit our CORESafety website, click here.
- On January 3, 2022