Welcome to the February edition of CORESafety TV — the online video program from the National Mining Association.
Industrial hygiene (IH) is a hot safety topic in mining these days and one of our CORESafety-certified companies is really taking it to heart.
The company is Coeur Mining, Inc., headquartered in Chicago.
In this month’s episode of CORESafety TV, we have a new interview with Eric Randleman from Coeur. He’s a board-certified industrial hygiene and safety professional with a background in the mining, metals and manufacturing industries. Take a look as Eric explains all about industrial hygiene in mining, along with some facts from AIHA – the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
We’re also including an overview of CORESafety’s Module #2 (Responsibility and Accountability).
- CORESafety TV (February 2022 episode) – click here.
- CORESafety TV (January 2022 episode) – click here.
- CORESafety Module #2 (Responsibility and Accountability) – go here.
- Click here to visit the Coeur Mining, Inc. website.
- Go here to learn more about industrial hygiene at the AIHA website.
Click here to visit the CORESafety website.
- On February 1, 2022