CORESafety TV: February 2019
How to Anticipate, Recognize, Evaluate and Control Hazards That Can Lead to Illness
Welcome to the February 2019 edition of CORESafety TV — the online video series from the National Mining Association.
In this episode, we take a look at occupational health and why you should treat it on par with worker safety at your mining operation.
The main difference is that an injury on the job usually happens quickly, while an occupational health disease usually occurs over a period of months or even years.
You’ll also discover:
- What the new EXAMiner hazard software from NIOSH is all about
- What CORESafety’s Module #13 says about occupational health hazards
- What you should know about exposure assessment programs
- How you can benefit from the CORE 4 Tips
- How to contact CORESafety TV to share your safety stories and questions
Please take a few minutes to watch this episode and then play it for your management team and workforce. Don’t forget to “Follow” us on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook.
- On February 25, 2019