Welcome to the December edition of CORESafety TV — the online video program from the National Mining Association.
There’s no question that 2020 has been an extremely difficult year for everyone because of the COVID-19 pandemic, although there are now some hopeful signs with the anticipated advent of new vaccines.
Coeur Mining recognized early on that the company needed to be prepared for whatever might happen and quickly formed an internal multi-disciplinary committee in February to address those challenges.
In this new episode of CORESafety TV, we interview Coeur’s Director of Health Safety and Loss Control Adam Gregor, along with STC’s Chief Epidemiologist Dr. Kyle Freese and Triax’s Director of Energy and Industrials John Goan.
We also take a look in this episode at CORESafety’s Module #8 – Collaboration and Communication.
- CORESafety TV (December 2020 episode) – click here.
- CORESafety TV (November 2020 episode) – go here.
- CORESafety Module #8 Highlights – click here.
- CORESafety Module #8 Resources – go here.
- CORESafety website – go here.
THIS MONTH’S FEATURED COMPANIES
- On December 8, 2020