CORESafety TV (April 2023): MODULE #13: Occupational Health
Occupational health should always be treated on par with worker safety.
The only difference between a miner injured on the job and one who is impaired from an occupational disease is that the former occurs very rapidly, while the latter occurs over a period of time.
Accounting for occupational health involves a two-step process:
- Anticipating, recognizing, evaluating and controlling occupational health hazards leading to illness.
- Applying appropriate new technologies, with an emphasis on exposure assessment and medical surveillance.
Here’s an overview of Module #13 (Occupational Health) in this month’s episode of CORESafety TV.
Click Here to Watch CORESafety TV
- CORESafety TV – April 2023 – ENGLISH – Module #13 – go here.
- CORESafety TV – April 2023 – SPANISH – Module #13 – go here.
- CORESafety Summary – Module #13 – Occupational Health – go here.
- On April 3, 2023